I’ve been nominated for Very Inspiring Blogger Award! Yay!
To accept the award the rules are as follows:
1) Display the Award logo – check!
2) Link back to the blogger who nominated you – thanks, http://budgeteurope.wordpress.com !
3) State seven things about yourself:
1) I don’t really care if I’m staying at a B&B, a camping site or a 5-star hotel. But I want it to be a good B&B, a good camping site or a good 5-star hotel. The quality of the experience is what matters the most to me.
2) I hate to see tourists who are disrespectful of the places they’re visiting, whether it’s in Portugal or in any other country.
3) When planning holidays I usually like to have one part city holidays and one part nature holidays.
4) To me, a truly memorable travel experience must have at least one totally unexpected event or difficulty overcome.
5) I truly admire people who can put a tent, sleeping bag, clothes and all other essentials in a backpack.
6) People who travel to another country but refuse to leave their mental comfort zone get on my nerves.
7) I believe in a better world and I believe that travel – in your own country or abroad – helps you broaden your horizons, understand your fellow human being and, therefore, it helps create new behaviours which will lead to a better world.
4) Nominate 15 bloggers for the award (in no particular order):
5) Notify chosen bloggers – will do right away!